Thursday, January 7, 2016

Movie Projects for 2016




Oh, my goodness. I'm getting the filmmaking bug again!

My Plans For World Domination Are As Follows:

1) Complete our film "Wyoming Quilts Downton Abby Women's Collection" documentary. I'm co-director, writer and production assistant. We want to submit this film to PBS, Wyoming PBS and enter a short version in the 2016 Wyoming Short Film Contest.

2) Create a short film of my own for the Wyoming Short Film Contest.

3) Create short inspirational films for church.

Ready. Set. GO!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your filmmaking ambitions! I know all too well how difficult it is to get anything finished, and then to get your work seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kate: thanks for the support. I'm looking forward to seeing what the New Year will look like for this crazy filmmaker. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete