Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for Yogi Bear



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.


"Yogi Bear"

THE STORY: Yogi Bear lives in Jellystone Park with his little pal Boo-Boo Bear. He has a hankerin' for picnic baskets and spends all his time trying to steal them. Ranger Smith does his best to thwart Yogi but is not always successful.

ABOUT YOGI: Yogi has a healthy self-esteem but is a bit narcissistic, referring to himself as "smarter than the average bear." His girlfriend Cindy Bear keeps him on his toes and does not appreciate his wild side. Yogi is a kleptomaniac and he cannot control himself when he sees a picnic basket. He needs therapy.

Have you ever been to Yellowstone?

6 comments:

  1. Jellystone, I mean Yellowstone is one of the most amazing places I've ever been to. I'm dying to take my kids there with a pick-a-nick basket, Mr. Ranger Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellowstone is on my list of places to visit. My family and I are going to California this summer, so we may see it then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the cartoons a lot as a kid.

    I have not been to Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie: Definitely do the picnic basket thing. The kids will love it. My goal in life is to catch a Yellowstone Cuthroat trout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry: A sidetrip to Yellowstone would be worth it. It's beautiful! If you go, post photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craig: Yogi Bear was one of my favorite toons as a kid. Good times.

    ReplyDelete