Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Lady



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.

Lady - "Lady and the Tramp"

THE STORY: A footloose and fancy free mutt named Tramp meets Lady, a pampered Cocker Spaniel from Park Avenue. Despite their differences, they fall in love.

ABOUT LADY: Lady has it made. She has a loving relationship with Darling and Jim Dear, eats from a personalized doggie dish and sleeps by a warm fire. However, when the new baby arrives, Lady ends up in the dog house. After hanging out with Tramp for a few days, I’m thinking she could give those Siamese cats a dose of their own medicine.

How do you feel about Siamese cats?

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to watch Lady and the Tramp from beginning to end!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nutschell: OMG...ya gotta see it. It's like an old Frank Sinatra movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it in grade school - and unlike a lot of movies I saw at the time - it didn't stick - I have no memories of it other than seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig: I didn't see it until I was in high school, probably on TV. We didn't go to the movies much when I was a kid and when we did it wasn't a cartoon. We'd see Planet of the Apes, The Dirty Dozen, Steve McQueen movies or James Bond movies. The only Disney movies I saw were with my girlfriends and that was once in a blue moon. But TV? That's a whole different story.

    ReplyDelete