Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Einstein



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.


Einstein - "Back to the Future"
THE STORY: Marty McFly, a teenager from 1985, travels through time and goes back to 1955 when his parents first met. The mode of travel is a nuclear powered DeLorean, but the machine needs to be tested first. That's where Doc Brown's dog, Einstein, comes in. Einstein is the first dog to travel through time.

ABOUT EINSTEIN: As the dog and companion of a mad scientist, Einstein is pretty laid back. He does what he's told without too much fuss. No one knows what happened to Einstein during his time travel episode. Maybe he stopped off for a hot dog and chased a few rabbits. We'll never know for sure.

Have you ever ridden in a DeLorean?

10 comments:

  1. I loved "Einie" in the movies. A DeLorean would be the ultimate cool car to take a spin in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice for your E post, love that the dog got his own post. It's been ages since I last watched back to the future. Love that movie.

    Claire's Writing Log
    Twitter: @ClaireGoverts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie: I've never been in a DeLorean but that would be amazing. Einie had it made in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire: Oh, yeah, that movie was awesome. I even liked the sequels and I'm not really a sequel kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely movie. May I say how much I love the name of your blog?

    --Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not ridden in a DeLorean. I would very much like to. And Einstein was an awesome dog! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a child of the 80's I loved the Back To The Future films, and Einstein of course.
    I wish I could say differently but sadly I belong in the ranks of people who have never ridden in a DeLorean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damyanti: Thanks for the complement! I give all the credit to Roger Miller for the inspiration. Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Craig: I guess a DeLorean isn't your every day car. I don't even think I've ever seen one in person. Just pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paul: I could watch Back to the Future over and over and never get tired of it. I'm a big fan of time travel flicks.

    ReplyDelete