Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for Marley



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.

Marley - "Marley and Me"

THE STORY: A journalist and his wife get an adorable yellow Lab puppy named Marley who destroys everything in his path.

ABOUT MARLEY: Marley has a penchant for incessant barking, incessant running, incessant jumping and incessant eating. The family loves him but he’s the one pooch that would make the Dog Whisperer resign.

Do you have a dog story? Our dog King (German Shepherd) once ate an entire roasting pan full of cornbread stuffing. It was sitting on the kitchen table and somehow he managed to knock it onto the floor. He couldn’t move for days.

8 comments:

  1. Great theme. I haven't seen this one yet. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. You can see mine at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sharkbytes: I want to visit as many blogs as possible, too. I've been sick this week so I'm running behind. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a dog person. Now I'm a cat person. And a blog person. And speaking of blogs (how bout that segue) I gave you an award today!

    http://craiglgooh.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-moons-4th-and-7x7-link-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig! I'm a dog person. And a blog person. LOL. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had an Irish Settler named Shelia who decided to pull an entire pumpkin pie from the counter and enjoy it as a snack. That was after she had opened the break drawer and enjoyed a loaf of sourdough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have not seen this, but it sounds cute. New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie Rose: HILARIOUS! What is it with dogs and food?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia: It's a very cute movie, but I must warn you...it is also a tear jerker. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete