Friday, April 20, 2012

R is for Remy



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.


Remy - "Ratatouille"

THE STORY: A rat named Remy aspires to be a chef. Of course, rats and restaurants go together like peanut butter and ketchup. Remy befriends a garbage boy named Linguini, and together they create a delicious ratatouille that impresses snobby food critic Anton Ego.

ABOUT REMY: Remy comes from a poor family of rats that scrounge for food among garbage in dingy alleys. Yet, this little rat has a dream - to be the Gordon Ramsay of Paris chefs. Somehow Remy developed amazing culinary skills which will serve him well if he can just make it to the kitchen without everyone screaming in terror and running for their lives.

Do you like to cook? What's your specialty?

4 comments:

  1. I like to cook. My specialty is desserts. I've yet to make a creme broule. That's my dream. Not real comfortable with the blow torch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie completely charmed me. It's wonderful. I love to cook. My kids are grown so it's a treat when they are both home and I can whip up a full meal. I'd say my two "hits" are butterscotch and Kahlua cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie: Yum, sounds good. I love this movie. Great story and oh so French!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not see this movie.

    I cook a bit. I have been labelled the best pancake maker in the family - though we seldom eat them any more - all the sugar in the syrup...

    ReplyDelete