Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Bruiser



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Animals on TV and Film.


Bruiser Woods - "Legally Blonde"
THE STORY: Elle Woods, a blonde sorority girl, goes to Harvard to get her boyfriend back and in the process becomes a successful lawyer and even valedictorian of her class! Bruiser is her little dog who goes along for the ride. He is also the catalyst that helps Elle befriend mean girl Vivian.

ABOUT BRUISER: Bruiser is Elle's Chihuahua who travels happily in her purse. He likes to wear pink, which is Elle's "signature color." There are a couple of other dogs that deserve mention - Paulette's English Bulldog Rufus and from "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde," Standford's Rottweiler Leslie, who is gay.

Does your dog wear clothes?

8 comments:

  1. I don't have a dog. I had ferrets though, and yes, I made them wear clothes even though they absolutely HATED them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first movie - cute puppy - although my B dog from the movies would have to be my old pal Benji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this movie. I don't dress my dog in clothes. He's a chocolate lab named Mordacai. Not the fancy pants type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends have a couple of pugs and the dress them couples, batman and robin, bride and groom, stuff like that. Weird. I like your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelda: Love the name Mordacai! Very biblical. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitch: pugs and chihuahuas seem to be fashionistas of the dog world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diantha: LOL ferrets in clothes. It must have hard to keep them on. Ferrets are rather weaseley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Craig: Benji was a cute...and very popular. He became a household name.

    ReplyDelete