Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Here's wishing everyone a blessed New Year! I love new beginnings; wiping the slate clean and starting over. Hope and Great Expectations.  I like the verse in the Bible that says, "forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead..." (Philippians 3:13).

Hubby and I spent New Year's eve hanging out watching TV. As a result, the last movie I watched in 2011 was The Karate Kid (Ralph Macchio version). It's one of our favorite films. Wax on, wax off; sand the floor, paint the fence, paint the house...

I chose this movie for the Letter K in the A to Z Blog Challenge.

MIYAGI: Lesson not just karate only. Lesson for whole life. Whole life have a balance. Everything be better. Understand?

What was the last movie you watched in 2011?

3 comments:

  1. Doctor Mordrid - Charles Band's 1992 Dr. Strange ripoff - watched as a part of Crazy Movie Weekend III: Superheroes this past weekend! Hey, now that you've changed the URL here - Blogger says I'm still following, but the Skating Buffalo in my blog list takes me to the old site which no longer exists - any idea how I get the URL updated in my Dashboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Try going to layout view and edit your bloglist. Maybe you can hand type the new URL and save. Let me know if it works?

    Luana

    ReplyDelete
  3. 500 Days of Summer! I love Zooey!

    ReplyDelete