Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Making of...

We have decided to make a "Making of The Bear Switch Project" movie which we will shoot along with the actual movie. Susan will be shooting the "making of" movie which will include interviews with the cast and crew, out takes, and all the crazy unexpected stuff that happens behind the scenes.

We are shooting the actual movie on my new Sony camera and I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs. I am able to trim shots in-camera which is very cool. I can also protect shots....I can't image how awful it would be to get to the end and accidentally delete everything. My worst nightmare.

Our next production meeting is tomorrow at Ron's house where we will be shooting some practice scenes. Countdown: 6 more days til the Shoot Out!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I enjoy watching how movies are made. I'm one of those people who watch the bonus scenes on dvds. It's very interesting to see the movie making process. Can't wait to see your making-of flick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looking forward to seeing both!

    ReplyDelete